Newlandsmuir Farm

catefrances

Nov 13, 2009
Glasgow
Hi All,
Did anyone ever ride at Newlandsmuir Farm owned by the Crightons in East Kilbride ?
I used to ride there in the late eighties early nineties and rode Foetune ,Red and Chelsea

Cate
x

Oh my god - I used to ride there. I loved Fortune he was excellent. Used to ride Toby too! Odd wee riding school though.

Hi Ya,
Just noticed your comment. How cool is that , were you there fo a while ?
I dont think I remember a Toby. Can you think of anyone else ?

Any luck with Prince ?

Aw that was the first school I rode at - probably about 1990ish. I remember Bambi, Gyp, Gypsy, Tanya, Toby, Jiggy, Trudy, Fortune, Omega and Savarrah. Toby turned up at another school I rode at a few years later - Lethame House in Strathaven.

Hi All,
Did anyone ever ride at Newlandsmuir Farm owned by the Crightons in East Kilbride ?
I used to ride there in the late eighties early nineties and rode Foetune ,Red and Chelsea

Cate
x
That was my Uncle Claude, better known as Sanny, and Aunt Ritas place. Craig and I were usually hanging about on weekends. I rode his horse Fleet and remember the wee Shetland Spook and Midnight the jumper but don't recall any of the other horses. I'm sure Lynn and Janet had their own. Good memories

newrider.com