Not again! 2 police dogs have died after being left in hot car!

:banghead: Brainless and stupid are the words that spring to mind :banghead:
Poor, poor dogs. It doesn`t bear thinking about what they went through. The best punishment for those who do this is to leave THEM in a car in hot weather until they collapse. They wouldn`t do it again. Whoever did this should be jailed and be banned from keeping animals.

I could :cry: when I think about what those poor dogs must have went through. Stupid pointless loss...how could anyone be so thoughtless :banghead:

I don't even take my dogs anywhere in case we break down a hot car is a deathtrap.

What's the matter with folk???

Its not the first time the fella has done this either, he has killed another dog in the same way. He also tried to kill himself yesterday, he is now in hospital having treatment to his slashed wrists.

Its not the first time the fella has done this either, he has killed another dog in the same way. He also tried to kill himself yesterday, he is now in hospital having treatment to his slashed wrists.

So why was he still allowed to be a dog handler if he has done this before!! :stomp: Of course now he has `tried` to slash his wrists you can bet your life it will be HIM who gets all the sympathy. My sympathy is with the poor dogs, sorry. He hasn`t even been suspended. :stomp:

So why was he still allowed to be a dog handler if he has done this before!! :stomp: Of course now he has `tried` to slash his wrists you can bet your life it will be HIM who gets all the sympathy. My sympathy is with the poor dogs, sorry. He hasn`t even been suspended. :stomp:

Not only was he not stopped from being a dog handler, he actually gained a promotion a while after!:bomb:

newrider.com