Notifications

I get notifications flash up on screen but if I don't touch it as I could be replying to a tthread it then vanishes.
Just cleared everything and signed in with Chrome, no change. There is no messages or notifications bar at the top where it was.

I didn't have it on my Ipad last night and now at work on PC and still no notification bar :(
ETA, I get the flash up box in the bottom left corner but if I'm not online or quick enough to catch it it's gone too

I now have notifications in the corner that I can look at. They don't do anything just increase.

Ok I had the notifications on my iPad but not on my iPhone. Just realised the difference is that I had the style of the site toggled to 'drift child' and not 'default' on my iPhone. Changed it back and I have notifications again. So it's disappeared from drift child for me but fine on default.
Will add pictures in a second!

Drift child.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428953501.506255.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428953516.451289.jpg

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Ok I had the notifications on my iPad but not on my iPhone. Just realised the difference is that I had the style of the site toggled to 'drift child' and not 'default' on my iPhone. Changed it back and I have notifications again. So it's disappeared from drift child for me but fine on default.
Will add pictures in a second!

Drift child.....
View attachment 76356

View attachment 76357

Thank you :)

I actually don't like this layout which is why I had the other. Its not easy on my eyes.

I didn't even know you could toggle to different layouts! default works better on my work computer :D
However the notifications bar had come back on Drift Child on my PC....

Since I switched to "default style" instead of "drift child" I get notifications, switch back to drift child and they are gone again on my Ipad but on my PC okay???? confused.com

Changed back to drift child and it still works.
I am on a new tablet 4.4 maybe that's why?

newrider.com