NR good vibes needed =[

jumpingmad

Nov 21, 2007
with the sheep =D
:(

Flach got caught in some sheep fencing on saturday morning and cut himself very badly..vet came this morning and checked him over for other cuts just incase, and then checked the big cut..she said he needs stitches because its in such an awquard place hes going to be in for atleast a week :( my poor baby boy!! an hour from now they should be sedating him, i'll be there of course! i've cried quite alot..i know its not really a big deal but hes never needed anything like this..none of my horses have! :( my friend is keeping flaches field mate in as well..shes such a star! :cool:

so please send your famous NR good vibes please!!

xxx

Saw your facebook status and wondered what was going on... dont worry hun, he'll be fine.. all things like this are sent to test us.. he is in the best possible hands.. please dont worry too much, he will be back to his usual self in no time [[hugs]] :)

thanks guys =]

it went well..he had more sedation than the vet thought he'd need lmao! and needed alot of local anesthetic(sp?). She had to re-open the wound..i watched her do it all and was close to tears a few times from the blood..but its all natural..hes had 4 stitches and is tucked up in his stable next door to his girlfriend, the wonderfull lady =D hes had a big injection of antibiotics that last for 24hrs and i have some to give him for a few days along with some bute..going to burgess tomorrow to buy him a likit and some redigrass =]

i am so proud of him! he messed around a little bit but what do you expect x] typical flach lmao! i had to put a grazing muzzle on him for the hour while he came around..he looked so cute! i got pictures..will post them asap =]

oh and he has a pink bandage on! x] lmao, he hates me now XD the look on his face when he noticed was hilarious :D

xx

newrider.com