Oh dear lord kill me now lol

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
I am for our first racehorse to ridinghorse show on sunday since may's in which I won loads on Murphy but was last on a rodeoing Jeannie :redface:

Paul is riding Murphy this time for his first open class as we had to move up class after cleaning up that day lol so he is a bit eeek and blames me for winning so much that day but it was all Murphy wowing as usual and I have faith in him for the open too :giggle:

As for my girlie well she was so bad she was bucking her tack off and people were videoing her for youtube and she rodeod just as the judges looked putting us last :banghead:

I am hoping she will be more settled this time as then she had seperation issues with lanky and was her first show in a year. At the dressage last month she was a sweetie for the first time in ages in the warm up so fingers crossed but cos it is an xmas show it is fancy dress :help:

I gave up on being mrs claus on my rudolph and am being mrs claus on my horse :giggle: as she freaked at antlers in my hand not even near her head and the flashing nose is not happening either....I thought this was a good idea on the vino :redcarded:

I am hoping she is not too upset by my red suit and she is not frightened too much by all the four legged snowmen etc etc around us on the day :wink:

Oh I wish I shared your optimism cos last time I thought that might win she was going so well at home :furious:

Think having their teeth done today will help iron out a few more issues we have been having as they were due soon so went ahead and found out a few sharp edges bless them :wink:

Prob is for photos other half will be sorting his horse around same time as I'm onboard and in the ring but will try :wink:

newrider.com