OH's What annoys yours?

MistyGal

Jan 24, 2011
Norfolk
Mine is trying to put new flooring in Bathroom. It has to be finished tonight and he has only just started.
Two tools broke on him, he is swearing,he made 4th trip to b&q today, he is cursing and generally being a Moody git!!!
I am steering well clear..... so what get your OH's back up?

:banghead::banghead: Not a happy house here!

Mine has a vendetta against inanimate objects that 'bite' him (?) like the hammer that hits his thumb, the fried egg that spits fat on him, the computer mouse that makes his wrist ache. That one got destroyed.

I just dont get it, and have a tendancy to laugh that is not helpful.

Another ME! :redface::giggle:

Amongst a big list of other things like...

Leaving stuff on the floor - He hates it.
Being woken up early - Grumpy Git
Being asked to tidy up things - Get snappy
Being told the truth - Get the whole raised defensive voice

Well i could be here all night LOL! :redcarded:

Oh yeah

My dog (annoying cocker) who insists on taking his place in bed and always manages to be under his feet in the kitchen, prompting screams of "stupid dog I nearly fell over, get out go on.. do one"!! hehe

Oh yeah

My dog (annoying cocker) who insists on taking his place in bed and always manages to be under his feet in the kitchen, prompting screams of "stupid dog I nearly fell over, get out go on.. do one"!! hehe

ROFL! :giggle:

Yes we have the 'That bloody dog' when monty likes to pinch OH's seat in the car or his space on the bed :giggle:

The Computer..............

He isn't very computer literate and the computer is 'too slow' or 'won't work for him'........he also accuses me of 'wearing it out':bounce: and the fact that some of the lettering on the keyboard is wearing off is the end of the
World:bounce:

Me, the kids, the horses.

oh and me saying i want a puppy & a kitten......and

getting him to do anything.
A untidy house (oops better get used to it!)
When he runs out of socks.

Yet another me!!!

But I do do things on purpose to irritate him. Like ...
* Leaving doors open, when he goes in or out a room in his house the door is shut behind him. I leave them open
* Leaving drawers open. I have canvass bedroom furniture and always leave about a 2" gap open
* inviting Harvey (the big stupid epileptic) hound onto the bed for a cuddle and then letting him under the quilt "because it's cold" (in actual fact when rob isn't here he's never allowed in the bed!)
And then there is -
* the 2-3 visits to the farm on a Saturday and 2 on a Sunday
* being forced to interact with "the Kids" - he long reined June for me the other day! I think he lies about hating them really!
* calling the ponys "the kids" I insist on this until we have kids!!
* buying things for the kids
* monthly visit to the tack shop for :poop:
* the fact he is way down on my priority list under ponys and dogs - especially when he was dead set against me getting a horse (his ex and my old best mate was horsey and I sent my old mare to a retirement home before we got together so for about 8 month there was no ponys in our lives!!)
* the fact I have a "floordrobe"
* he has the nicer car so we take his places instead of mine (he won't let me drive?! Says I scare him?! He shouldn't have let me go on race days with my old brum then!!)
Theres loads more - but that's a big list already and you must be thinking how the hell are we still together 2 and a half years on!

Actually I think this sums up what Rob hates - Harvey in bed, massive canvass of juney on the wall above the bed (before i moved it over when harvey was fitting and tiny picture of us ...) There's my priority list haha!

97b32196.jpg

Oh god,
Me
My dog
Being told to do absolutely anything
Me saying I'm tired and I want to go to bed - cue "It's only 1am, why do we have to go to bed so early, it's not fair! I don't want to go to bed!
Being woken up before 1pm
Being told he needs a shower (he's impossible to get in the shower, literaly only has one once a week if I'm lucky ; ;)
My mum
My mum's OH
Being told he uses the internet too much (he's never off the damn thing)
Being told he needs to save his money so we can maybe one day possibly put a deposit on a house.
The list goes on...

- If he comes to the tack shop with me and we don't leave within 10 minutes. He does make it worse sometimes by standing at the other end of the shop and picking up random things and asking if I need to buy them, so I have to go over and look before finding what I actually went over for. Bless him he does try to sound interested though.
- When I go teach a lesson and I don't come back for hours because I am too busy chatting.
- When he comes to the yard and I get busy talking.
- If he has to put his iphone down.
- Me
- My parents and brother
- My best friend and her partner
- My dads dog
- If I wake him up in a morning when he isn't working - yet is ok with waking me up on my days off. :furious:
- Not having loads of money.
- Having to save money.
- How many clothes I own

Oh he is such a mardy bum :rolleyes: :D

Definitely Me
The cat
Not having a shirt ironed for work
The kids asking to many questions, especially when they ask about where babies come from :redface:
Food he doesn't like
My car

Oooh

Me,
Not keeping the house tidy,
Not listening when he is moaning about something, lalala not listening
My kids doing something they shouldn't
Spending too much time at the yard
Not keeping my car clean (my car, can do what I want with it!!!)
Being late
Oh me again.

Oooh

Me,
Not keeping the house tidy,
Not listening when he is moaning about something, lalala not listening
My kids doing something they shouldn't
Spending too much time at the yard
Not keeping my car clean (my car, can do what I want with it!!!)
Being late
Oh me again.

Ooo i forgot the not keeping MY car clean, again it's my car not his! lol

newrider.com