OK, so how observant are you? Update for the winner!

Sammii

Oct 24, 2005
DSC01033.jpg

Good luck ;)

Corrr you lot are rubbish. It's not actually anything to do with Red specifically. It's more abstract than that, and you'd have had to have seen my last lot of photos to be in the know ;)

That's all i'm giving you! :D

New stable?? :)

:D:D

Yep, he moved in tonight! It's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge I tell you. Red wasn't quite sure which direction to turn in!

Update in a minute, wasn't expecting you to get it this fast! :p

Mwahaha, just looked at the previous threads you had posted and there is a pic of red in his stable with the top stable door hinged on to the opposite side. I'm WELL clever you know! :)

Well, another livery who used to keep their horse within Red's herd has moved to another stable/field etc, so on our little stable block we had a spare stable. It's huuuge (mare was 17.2hh!) and as his stable is getting ridiculous what with the roof and guttering leaking I decided to move him into this stable. The contents of it (deep littered straw) were still left in the stable, so this morning I set about the task of emptying it. 2 hours and 14 wheelbarrows later, it's empty and nice and fresh (as it can be!) and clean.

Left it during the day to freshen up, and then went down tonight to bed it down. I transferred enough from Red's old stable to only need one bale to add to it, but will add another tomorrow once Red's bedded it in - that is, if I can find any poos and it's not like a bomb site! :D

Brought Red in tonight, slipped his headcollar off just as we got to the door; his head was already in, but nope BAD IDEA, he went trotting off across the yard to his old stable, the door of which was shut so he went into the stable next door, I went in and tried rounding him up but he shot past me and caught me in the doorway and trotted over my foot :( Eventually got him in, and he couldn't find his food bucket :rolleyes:

He seemed very content, but was abit confused bless him. Everything was in a different place. As much as I loved his old stable, this one is soo big, got more floor space and is airier.

Soo now for the pictures, sorry for the quality had to lighten some and *ahem* i've broken my digi cam so whooops :eek:

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

He loves being in these stables because the windows at the back look into the corridor where feeds are made. Cue us getting mugged as we bring feeds down of a morning! :D
DSC01016.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

newrider.com