Omg omg i love my horse

buffytariqxx

lil.miss.horsey
Jan 3, 2008
No Bridleways =East Yorkshire
can't believe what i did!

We went to a little local show. I took sully jumping and decided to go into the Open and Intermediate as they weren't that big which i was so glad as the ring was way too small for an 18.2h. We got into our first ever jump off but weren't able to get placed. I was then offered to go into the chase-me-charlie as a bit of a laugh so i said yes.

It started off a good height and then was raised two holes at a time. Well i almost died at the 3rd jump!(not literally) He cleared it perfectly and it was down to me and another girl. It was up to about 4ft 6 and he knocked it but just. So i went around again and he slightly touched it very lightly i was slightly relieved as i didn't want to go any bigger. But i was so proud of him i just burst into tears as i never thought i would be able to jump that big with all of my history in jumping. I trust him so much now and i feel i can be even more confident than i have ever been since i started riding. He's my boy and i feel as though i have such a strong bond with him now as he has gotten me through such a fear of falling but he has NEVER refused with me once at a jump. Love him so much!

Here are some pics!

IPN_0103.jpg

IPN_0118.jpg

IPN_0122.jpg

IPN_0119.jpg

Height of the chase me charlie
SP_A0601.jpg

SP_A0602.jpg

SP_A0603.jpg

SP_A0606.jpg

Bailey cooling him off for me!
SP_A0611.jpg