One cold free to good home

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Nurtured and cared for cold, been brought on slowly this past week, now ready for competition home where it can cause the most disruption.
Enjoys schooling and dressage.
Coughs well, sneezes well, gets through the tissues!

Poor you.

I caught one from some chap at uni about a month ago...... I had to sit next to him and all he did was sneeze and breath over me all day:furious:.It went on and on and ended up going round the family. Now my YO has just come down with it.

Poor you.

I caught one from some chap at uni about a month ago...... I had to sit next to him and all he did was sneeze and breath over me all day:furious:.It went on and on and ended up going round the family. Now my YO has just come down with it.

Yeah there is a nasty chest infection/cold going round here - yo has been bed ridden for a week

Colds should never be sold on the open market, I am sure this some European law against it.

How about tack? Does it come with tack? Or just yuck?

It comes with a 15minutes of riding and your shattered yuck.

Obc-yes I started thread for a laugh, surprised no one wants it, how about Trewers, its MIL proof as it spreads. :biggrin:

I'll swap you for a very ancient and knackered old back, a schoolmistress but due to age is now looking for a quieter life! Enjoys hacking and likes gentle hands, but some days it just doesn't want to move.

Hope your feeling better soon NF, colds are horrid aren't they :)

or a really sore shoulder that isn't getting better and doesn't like lifting muck skips into the trailer and rolling big bales of haylage.

I have a bad back and as its younger I will keep it, I just remember not to crouch down as its hard to get up again. :)
Ah now the shoulder might be OK as I don't muck out or do the hay.

newrider.com