Ouch

Anja

Laddie
Oct 7, 2001
nz
Visit site
The other day I was getting the ponies up and I had saved sunny for last I went to get him and all I had was a halter he is normally great to get with just a halter . the halter must have been on to tight or I think a fly/bee was around his face and he swung around in a circle and kicked me in the back he didnt kick me that hard but my back hurts if I like perch (sp) and I think I also have pulled a musle in my shoulder:( :( :( im having a bad week my feet are sore from my school shoes ( stuff high school)
I had a fun weekend though I was lookin thu my bag this mornin and my friend left her lighter in there so I wasted it lol mine now
p.s I figured sumthin out high school sucks the best thing is when u get a note from your mum/dad to go down to the shops ;) :)

Last edited:
Poor sausage!

Hope your feeling a bit better soon!

I know all bout the bunking thing, but I din't get notes..........eeeeekk! I like looking in the Quiksilver shop down town, it's got a sale on at the moment!

I forgot, your back to school now aren't you??:)

Re: Poor sausage!

Originally posted by Elfin
I know all bout the bunking thing, but I din't get notes..........eeeeekk! I like looking in the Quiksilver shop down town, it's got a sale on at the moment!
I don't think I'm gonna foget that in a hurry!! he he!!:D
Hope your back feels better soon Anja....:)

yep sonny is being really nice to me for sum reason eugh I hate school I have maths on monday atleast i can use my back acuse and get out of P.E:D

darn it didnt work :( never try to run in a kilt lol eugh i got a lighter confiscated and i was told if im caught smoking i get saspended ( i dont smoke)

newrider.com