Pets at Christmas anecdotes

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
As ever I hope you don't mind a little request for case studies - I've been asked to find some hilarious Christmas pet anecdotes for one of the mags I write for. Dog eating the turkey, cat pulling down all the decorations, that sort of thing. If anyone has any they'd like to share I will be enormously grateful. I can also offer chocolate bribes!

Once I was at a rather drunken Christmas house party - we were about 21 at the time. My friend (called Jane) decided to put her finger into the hamsters cage to stroke it as she declared she loved hamsters. It bit her finger and wouldn't let go. Of course we were all howling with laughter and didn't help her.

That's the only one I can think of.

I love that! I would need some kind of photographic evidence though!

Hamsters are evil. I've never forgiven the entire species for one biting my son - through the bars of a cage in a petting zoo - when he was 2! He wasn't even trying to touch it!

My darling cat decided she wanted to be my tree topper last year (her first Xmas) she spent hours perched at the top of my tree, I have pics somewhere :D

Only one really is the cob doing a dressage test with optional fancy dress. I set up my snowman just to side of where we would halt and salute. While I saluted she was busy nibbling it!
No actual photo apart from the one I took after with her still with "her snowman"

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com