Photo gallery

Fraggle

Mar 25, 2002
North Wales
Visit site
OK, I admit that I don't have a photo to post yet but I thought we could use this thread for all us proud pony owners to post photos on. I will be taking my camera down the yard to take pictures this week I promise.

:D :D

i will, but it will have to be tomorrow from work as my ibook is on hold since my power supply started spitting blue sparks, and this old one that i'm on now is a bit creaky and doesn't let me put pics up...

here's my little girl on the new forest website (i've already posted all the pics on my computer, and you can't post them more than once)
sabsilvshadows2.jpg

and here's her dad on the h&h site
{67F6DD03-8260-4EBA-9DB7-524D5441A9DE}.jpg

and here are some links to my pages of pics
groups.msn.com/horsewebbers/essneakysecondalbum.msnw
groups.msn.com/horsewebbers/esspics.msnw

wally - can i have wrekin strauss please? i'm smitten!

Es - Your pony is beautiful

She reminds me of a Connemara but finer. You must be really proud.

I've borrowed the digital camera and I'll be taking photos of Sam my Dales pony this weekend.

Hels. I can see your little mare in harness, she'd look super in a trade turnout. Can she drive?

Thanks Wally, I never thought of that. I don't think she can drive. Maybe we'll learn sometime!

JenJane and Es - your NF ponies look lovely. I didn't realise that New Forests were so fine-boned. Are they all like that? I imagined all natives were hairy and chunky like Carrie!

jen and i are on the same yard, jane is off the forest, and she is quite petite as foresters go. petal in the flesh is actually built like a brick wall - she has a pretty head, which makes her look finer in pictures than she actually is. the pic of her was at a show, so she was all trimmed and tidy, but left to her own devices she is as hairy as they come! most foresters don't have a lot of feather, but they do grow beards and get very shaggy! petal happily carries the yard owner (12 -13 stone), so she isn't as delicate as she looks!
glad you like our girls! if you follow the links on my post, there are pics of a few of petal's brothers and sisters, there are some different types of forester in that lot.

Hels - if yo follow my link to my photos above you'll see Libby she is a pure forester as well and you'll see teh 'other' end of the scale of how cough cough large they can be ;)

i suppose Jane is kind of petite, although when shes got her belly on she looks chunkier - shes managed to stay quite slimline through late summer!
It is amazing though how different New Forest ponies can be!You'd never guess Petal and Jane were the same breed!!! (even when Petals hairy!)

newrider.com