Please read, important

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
If you feel a post needs urgent attention please post a link so the mods don't have to search and trawl through acres of posts to find the offending one.

If you flag it up on the report a post button (Above right, a red triangle with exclaimation mark in it ) on each thread, it will automatically link. But if you PM a mos with a complaint, please put a link to the exact thread you have wories about, it makes finding it and sorting it 100 times quicker!

Thanks guys, there are so mny of you out there who alert us to unsuitable threads.

G'day! Will do so if I find a offending post, but most posts aren't offending, they are always menigful, thoughtful and kind. I love this forum!

Gotta Gallop,

Bluey's~Friend

Hi Ya Wally, will do so too if I see an offensive post - but what's offensive to one is possibly not offensive to another!!!!! Lol!!!​

Afellpony, in that case, if someone finds something posted here offensive, then they are more than welcome to report it to the moderators. If anything is borderline, then the moderator's definitely debate and discuss the issue after removing the posts in question from sight of the general board, or closing either permanently or temporarily the thread in question.

peas-in-a-pod at your service.
i shall be on the lookout for all abusers of this forum. by the way this forum is great! so glad i found it! :D

newrider.com