Please sign to stop this.

Sorry everyone forgive me this is a petition to sign to stop torneo de lazo in Mexico.it takes place all year and poor horses are put through hell and pure cruelty and it is a disgrace that the human race are still capable of such barbaric actions.

I have signed, and apologies for my initial reaction but I have had this plastered all over my facebook feed this past week and to be quite frank, it sickens and disturbs me.

I was already aware of this practice and appreciate that a lot of people perhaps aren't and need to be informed. However your link at least has a purpose, to sign a petition, on FB there was not a single link to do anything about this barbaric practice, pure car crash facebook IMO if there isn't a purpose to the posting of the pic.

Sorry you bore the brunt of my annoyance at the usual FB pointless cruelty posts.:eek:

No no contrasna don't apologise I don't usually share anything like this it was in my fb page aswell and I felt this was a genuine petition to do good. I had not heard of it before and it has disturbed me deeply I have not been able to stop thinking about all those poor horses and it has me deeply saddened and disturbed.
I k.ow how annoying these feeds can be but this I felt was a true need for support and appreciate all who sign it.

Last edited:
It won't let me sign it? Might that be because I don't have a fb account? Anybody know how I can add to the petition? How barbaric - tells me a lot about the country and it's residents.... Sorry if that is not pc but to let this go on is just awful - cannot imagine it happening here. Thank god I live here and not there.

newrider.com