Ponies UK summer champs?

storm15

Jul 22, 2008
Is anyone else heading to Ponies UK this year, if anybody is we should meet up!
If so what are you taking and what days will you be there?

Thanks for your reply:)
Might pop my connie up, depending on is she is behaving!
I am also riding a friends show pony but not in a class, i am stewarding and my mum is judging! I think i may be a bit busy! What classes are you doing?
Might be able to pop along and have a little look!
What does your connie look like?
:D

Lol she looks like a connie!! shes a dapple but lightly with black legs... doing the connie , nf i/h and the large breeds ridden and the zenith...quite a bit. I just hope it doesnt be as wet and cold as last year.:eek:...hope yr mums not judging us,I shant tell you who i am until you say not!!!;),we re goin with a load of friends so we ll just have a ball we ll be at bsps and rl too then sleep for a week!! :)

Hehe, no i dont think you have to worry, my Mum is judging the concours leading rein and champs! Unless you are going to put your connie on the leading rein!:D
We might pop up to BSPS as well if we are not any where else!
Hehe i feel a horsebox party coming on!;)
Will probably pop along and watch the connie class then, aghh last years weather was awful all the wet! I did the zenith last year it was so slippery!
Dont think i will be stewarding any of your rings either, im on the showmans ring all week.

im going all week with my sec D
we are doing 5 m&m working hunter classes.
he's bay with one little white sock, and very lively! lol xx

Lol, i think im going to be busy trying to rush round and watch eveyone!
I wont have time to ride and steward!:D

hey freya will we be in the same classes!? I have a coloured also who is coming up for the saturday hoys class
the connie has been a little off colour lately so shes had some time off were taking her to the ASS at the weekend so hope she can cope with it all after her holiday :eek:

hey skewpie what classes are you doing?
im doind the northwest supporters and shearwater qualifiers on the wednesday, then the northwest supporters and shearwater championships on the friday and junior m&m wh on saturday? you doing any of these? if you are i will look out for you xx

newrider.com