Poohsmate in South Africa....

Some of you know i went to SA in May to meet my son and have a holiday. Well i had a great time and met some lovely horses and people, so much so that i went over again in Sep' for 4 weeks. Only this time it was more of a working holiday, as i did some small clinics talking and demonstrating The Bowen Technique.
AND!!! im going back in jan for a few weeks to do some more YEH!!!
Unfortunately i left most of the pics in SA but, have a few to show you. not many i promise.
This was in he cape indoor riding centre, somewhere near Cape Town..
081008002-1.jpg

081008008.jpg

finished up doing alot of the people watching as well
081008009-1.jpg

And a couple of me treating, had to wear sunglasses it was so bright, and very HOT!!
141008010-1.jpg

Getting sleepy.
141008058-1.jpg

Gone...
141008060-1.jpg

Stretches.
141008032.jpg

Handsome lad.
141008062-1.jpg

This one is for the people who keep saying that i hate Treeless.... i fitted a couple of Barefoot saddles out there.
141008017.jpg

Where i stay is 50yds from the sea and the whales come every year to give birth, was lucky to see some.
141008077-1.jpg

Love the photo with the Basset waiting in line:D. Nice to meet you on sunday and looking forward to next time.

Kirsten and Arnie x

wow great pics - how hot is it there? how much t/o do the horses get?

Sorry i couldnt make it on sunday - when are you back up again?

Where i stay is 50yds from the sea and the whales come every year to give birth, was lucky to see some.
141008077-1.jpg

Was this from Cape town or somewhere along the garden route? We saw a similar thing when we went out there a while ago, we could see them from the hotel room :D

It looks like you had a great times, it's such a lovely country and in some of the areas we went to every house had their own stable block and menage, looked like complete bliss! :D

Those horses you treated were absolutely gorgeous :)

Wow fabby pics!!!:D

Looks like you had a ball!!:p

Are we going to be losing our traveling bowen therapist to the sun and beauty of SA I am wondering??:eek:

Hope not:D

Nikki xxxx

dont you dare get too used to fitting and giving bowen in t'shirt and sunglasses!!!

Step away from the airport and get fitted with thermals for your trips to scotland!

Pics look fab :D love that first horse too.

Was this from Cape town or somewhere along the garden route? We saw a similar thing when we went out there a while ago, we could see them from the hotel room :D

It looks like you had a great times, it's such a lovely country and in some of the areas we went to every house had their own stable block and menage, looked like complete bliss! :D

Those horses you treated were absolutely gorgeous :)
This is in St Helena Bay on the west coast 140km north of Cape Town.. and yes it is a stunning country:)

newrider.com