Possibly broken scales

shockblue

Oct 8, 2009
Derbyshire
www.ponytailsjewellery.co.uk
I went to the docs the other week and was weighed. Its done in KG and I thought 'right I'm gonna remember than and google it to see what it is in stone'.

It was a lot less than I thought it was! Anyway I plonked myself on the scales in the bathroom and there's about a 1.5 stone difference!!!

They aren't fancy electric scales or anything. I hope they are broken, I'm going to get myself some new ones today.

Oooh 1.5 stone in your favour?! Nice one, that's like finding money in an old jacket pocket!! I always measure in kg now, seems to fool my brain as I never check what the conversion of 1kg = ? Previously I would always get stuck at about 2lbs from moving down to the stone below, I'd always sit at 16st 2lb or 15st 2lb.

I hate scales. Wish I'd never bought any! I used to know how much weight I'd gained through my jeans not fitting etc, but wish I'd not bought the bloomin scales - was shocked at how much I weighed, but thing is, I didn't feel particularly "fat" at that time! I do know muscle weighs more than fat - and I can only think its that! I have been losing steadily, but I just can't see me losing any more now. I think I'll bin the scales now....

newrider.com