Poxy stupid horse jumping on me.

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
I think its broken my foot. Was taking a mare out of the trailer to go for her covering and she spooked at something and jumped on my foot. I screamed and she got off and its slowly got fatter and fatter and more painful. If it hasn't gone down by tomorrow I'm going to have to go get it x-rayed :( Arghhhhhhhhh!

My deepest sympathy - I still can't bear too much weight on the foot that Dolly mangled for me quite a while back now. I had to slit and old joddy boot open across my upper foot to enable any chance of getting on her again, even two weeks later. It is still light purple with a very peculiar dent in it! I suspect your young bones will heal much quicker than mine, but still painful though! healing vibes. :) xx

It isn't even my toes for a change its the top of my foot near my ankle. Found my old crutches so reckon I'm sorted for a few days now!

Reactions: Cortrasna
Oh ouch, been there with my heavy jumping on my foot when he got a fright. I think I was mute with the pain for a good minute at least. Hope it's better soon, but echo others, X-ray. I kept thinking about going but never did.

Poor you, really painful, and they are such silly great creatures at times.

Feel for you too, I am nursing two injuries today... possible shin splints, and a fat ankle from being clever and play kicking my OH, but kicking the drill in his hand instead..... ouchy

newrider.com