Pub ride

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
We trundled up to the pub (village social club really) this afternoon, set off in the rain but the sun soon came out for us :D
Grumpy ears because she couldn't be in frontDSC_1662.JPG FB_IMG_1475341428327.jpg FB_IMG_1475341438547.jpg _20161001_180535.JPG
Back to normal happy ears when she's in the lead :D
FB_IMG_1475341746720.jpg
Its nice to get a couple of pics of me on/with my neddy, I'm so often out alone i only ever get ears pics normally :D

Brilliant! Great pics:D
(Have you lost weight, you look like you are shrinking! Don't be offended, I don't like making weight comments and mean it nicely)

Reactions: Jessey
If she was at the back then surely she has her ears back naturally so she can hear behind her? Dom and I regularly swap leading and following and we always find that the boys ear directions instantly swap too.... the one bringing up the rear is just listening out for things coming up behind us....not because they are grumpy.

Reactions: Jessey
If she was at the back then surely she has her ears back naturally so she can hear behind her? Dom and I regularly swap leading and following and we always find that the boys ear directions instantly swap too.... the one bringing up the rear is just listening out for things coming up behind us....not because they are grumpy.
I'd like to agree but she was alone in the ears forward picture, after we left our friends at their yard, so she was front and back then but her ears were firmly forward the rest of the way home :) its the same on our way out to meet people and if she is leading the group, the only time we get sideways ears is if she's made to walk behind. If she listens behind they are more up and pointing back.

newrider.com