"Rain Legs"...

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Another Albi bargain.:rolleyes: These were in the cycling range last winter and have been in the reduced section (£9.99 down to £4.99) for nearly a year now. Anyhoo, they've now been reduced to £3.99 so I decided that four quid was worth a punt. With my orange jacket and pink hat band, I should be easy to spot in murky or wet conditions! :p

Have I ever looked more attractive? :cool: The specs complete the look, I think.... ;)

Bridgnorth's Aldi has LOADS of these (one size)

Reactions: Trewsers
They look fab, and so cheap!! After today, I expect they will be selling out pretty quick!

They are a great look [emoji6] I wish our aldi had some as i think they are perfect, you can roll them up on to the belt if the sun comes out cant you?

They come with their own little hi-viz drawstring bag, Jessey :) Clearly not as many cyclists around here as there must be about 30 packs on the shelf in town.....

These arnt much use for cycling in the rain as all the spray would still soak your legs haha, yes my bike has full mud guards too but I still get soaked!

But for riding they are a great idea, fab visibility too!

Oh so I did! I didn't even notice! It confuses my phone because if I type Albi it asks if I want Aldi.... and vice versa!

It was raining a bit this morning so I tested out the whole ensemble. Those leg things are actually very comfortable, kept me dry and kept me warm too, without overheating. Deffo a good buy....

Reactions: Jessey
I have to say I've tried them on (used to work for an equestrian retailer and we got asked about sizing) but never bought a pair. I'm more of a waterproofs everywhere kind of gal.

newrider.com