Random bank holiday thread

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I couldn't remember what day it was this morning - puzzled as heck was I:unsure::help: I think I've been getting mixed up with the days for a while now since working from home!lol. Anyway, I think it might be because OH and I have a rather important meeting tomorrow - lots to discuss with suppliers and we've been "building up" to it. I keep feeling tired for no reason as well.....I think it could be stress. Had some weird dreams too, last nights was fab though, met a panda mule called Chi chi and went riding bareback with no bridle all over the place - one of those great dreams where you don't want to wake up!:yellowcarded:
Anybody else have strange dreams when stressed????? And please tell me that I'm not alone in getting the days mixed up?????

Since I left work I'm always getting the days mixed up, apart from Christmas bank holidays pass me by and I'm always forgetting recycling collection day which is alternate Thursdays. Everything has to go in my diary as I sometimes have turned up for appointments on the wrong day but even then I can still get things wrong.

I too have some very strange dreams and I scream a lot which OH says is quite unnerving, he usually has to wake me up. I had one once when I was in hospital and the nurses couldn't wake me up, the other patients in the ward weren't at all happy in the morning. I've always been afraid I would do it on an overnight flight but fortunately that hasn't happened. I don't know if they are stress related, sometimes they could be but they seem to be at random.

I hope you have a successful meeting tomorrow.

newrider.com