Real Rosettes Finally Ready for 2015 Hacking Participants :)

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
I will be picking them up tomorrow people can either send a SAE to me or pay envelope/stamp price to my paypal and I will post them out. I will post a photo tomorrow of the rosettes :) please message me your name and address if you took part in the thread.... I have ordered a rosette for everybody no matter how many miles or hours you completed.

There are 6 champion type rosettes for the section winners

EEEEEKKKKKKSSS Exciting !!! ......Cannot wait to see them. If you have any queries please ask ...

I am sponsoring the price of the rosettes... I will just charge postage and envelopes....... and will get a postage cost this week :)

Last edited:
What is this hacking thing? Sorry for the ignorance but have seen it and a bit confused. I've been on the site a while but not always posted too much but started posted more recently and interested. Hope you don't mind me asking. :)

In jan 2015 we started a hacking thread to encourage people to record the time they spent in the saddle or inhand riding and hacking over the year everybody who joined in recorded there hours/miles..... at the end of the year... we chose winners but I sponsored the rosettes for everybody who took part...

This year we carried on and a new 2016 thread has been started feel free to join in :)

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
newrider.com