Really Sox!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
So! Our YO has decided the fields are too wet to turn out for long . Only while you'e mucking out.:(

So I put Sox out while I mucked out...
Go to tip the wheelbarrow and look over to see Sox in the biggest puddle in the field. Having a great time! Rolling around!

So because his rugs are soaked and half of him is! He is currently in a fleece in his stable with some hay :)

They love a roll. Ours find the best mud. Come to think of it, if I could train them then they could actually act as horsey field rollers:pno need to pay to get them rolled in spring then!!!
Hows things with Ginger? Is he still with you?

Funny really as mine avoids muddy areas or puddles like the plague.
That sounds great unless you think about that when you are on board and it could be you at in the puddle.

I would have gone and got a photo.

Omg id have died lmao! Hate my white cob. Getting dirty butttttt he loves being dirty! Wont do puddles on a hack unless he cant go round them, almost tip toes over muddy wet bits... Yet in the field he is always wallowing like a hippo! Just breaks my heart every time p, my shiney white cob... No longer shiney, or white lmao!!! i feel your pain... Maybe he just wanted to wear the fleece and he knew that would work lol

newrider.com