Robinsons sale - Anyone else buy anything nice?

laceyfreckle

May 27, 2007
Essex/Suffolk
I went shopping online at the Robinsons sale today...it's amazing how many things you suddenly NEED when there's a sale on lol.

Did anyone else 'go shopping'?

I got

Shires Splasher Mucker Boots - £19
Requisite Heavyweight Jodhpurs - £14
Requisite polo shirt - £7
Sherwood Mucker Boots - two pairs, one for Boo and one for L my 5 and 4yr olds. - £7 each
Stripy shooter mits £3.80
Sherwood Dakota Tie Show Shirt - £12
Petite ponies turnout 5ft 150 gram fill for Piccolo (stripy) - £26
Requisite Cord breeches black £18
Loveson Ascot Jodhpur Boots - one for Boo and one for L - £9.50 each pair
Beanie hat grey - £2
Requisite Cowboy boys jodhpurs for Luke (not in the sale) £15

and free P&P

am now a bit lighter in the wallet department!

about to go on, lol, want Mucker Boots for Lani, thanks LF, making
me spend MORE MONEY:bounce:

EDITED TO SAY............THEY DON'T HAVE HER SIZE:cry:

about to go on, lol, want Mucker Boots for Lani, thanks LF, making
me spend MORE MONEY:bounce:

EDITED TO SAY............THEY DON'T HAVE HER SIZE:cry:

oops, don't tell me what size because I might have bought them :yellowcarded: They did look good though.. I got sizes 11 and 12 for the kids

cant get on the ruddy site- AGAIN! :banghead:

It was good at about 6am this morning, i know it had huge problems last year though.

Just paid £120 for two new tyres so no horsey shopping for me:cry:

OUCH - that must have hurt!

Why is it always before christmas?? I can never afford anything before christmas :(

I was organised this year and haven't bought any jodhs or boots for the kids since the last sale and not much in the way of jodhs for me either, then put a bit aside each week so i can splurge at the sale.... not sure if that makes me a :nerd: though

Just looked, which has REALLY annoyed me. I struggle with rug fits on madam, and love their petite pony ranges as they stay put on her well. Have been shopping for ages and in the end got your rug LF, and have a cottage craft rug for pig (he too I think would fit in the pony rugs, we have a problem with depth due to his tummy :redcarded:)... They had LOADS last winter, and then hardly any this winter - all were either wrong size or weight or girly. Have bought him a 4ft instead of a 3"9 as was the only cheap rug (its only really for if he gets wet and cold in emergencies or after a bath etc) with 150gm of fill... Now there are loads on there :stomp:

newrider.com