Rosettes For Hacking

C.icero

May 24, 2019
Hello to everyone ! Happy to have joined this Forum, stay tuned for some daft questions/anecdotes ;)
When I was last riding regularly nigh on 5 years ago I remember seeing a website/club thing where you logged your miles hacked, took photos, etc and entered online competitions ?
Basically just an online hacking club where you got rosettes for the miles you've traveled. But for the life of me I cant find trace of it anywhere, I 99% certain I haven't completely imagined it. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Hello :D Sorry, no idea on the website you are looking for. Hope to see you on here though - there is an ongoing hacking thread if you are interested. We love daft questions btw:)

Reactions: C.icero
Hi, welcome :) I know the AQHA run a scheme like that, are you in the US? Didn't the BHS also launch one a few years back 'hack 1000 miles' I think it was called.

You could go on NR riding hacking thread, but only if you're more boring than me lol

It might be the Your Horse Hack 1000 Miles challenge - Pete & are members, log our miles, got a rosette (and a badge) and quite a few pictures in YH magazine. Our highlight is our photo being featured next to Mary King - my childhood heroine! We love it :)

ETA: I don't think it is, as it wasn't running 5 years ago, but might be a good alternative.

newrider.com