Show me your horsey tats!

Shelby&Me

Jun 19, 2009
SE London
I want a horsey tattoo, but can't decide, has anyone on here got any horsey tats??

I mentioned this to the OH, who has quite a tew tats himself, he cleverly pointed out that ''You can't get Shelby's name, people will think it's your chavvy child..'' As in ''Shelbaaay, gerroff that climbing frame naaaaaah'' :rolleyes:

Would love to see some piccies if anyone has any :)

Oh dear. You can tell I come from Portsmouth. I thought you meant tats as in slang for another slang word for the appendages on a females body :eek:

Heehee, when you say it with an accent...!:D

When I was in school it was really 'cool' to have Winne the Pooh tattooed on your leg :) At the risk of offending anyone who has this I thought that was a little bit on the chavvy side :eek:

Here's a couple :D
nag2.jpg

CazTattoo4bjpgsmall.jpg

Caz xxx

Ooooh I wanna get a naughty pony on my left arm, over where I broke it :D

I have 3 bird tattoos :) One on the left of my chest, and one on each shoulder blade. REALLY should get around to having them retouched....it just bloody hurts! Lol

xxx

Legally yes, but a lot of tatt parlours will turn you away.

In any case, you should wait til you have finished growing properly. Couple of my friends had tatts at 16 and they are a bit warped/stretched now they have grown!! Lol.

xxx

i really want a tattoo, I want a horsey one defo, i want one on my wrist + one behind my left ear, but very small i prefer smaller ones, & sadie i dont think ill grow much more as im quite tall anyway + already taller than my mum + thers not that much difference between me + my dad at all so surely wnt grow that much more. :p :)

Can u get a tat wen tattoo 16 with parental permission ?

To be honest, most tattooists I know won't tattoo you until you're eighteen. I know one guy who used to tattoo 16 year olds, if their parents went with them, but he said he had real bother afterwards as many of them didn't follow the aftercare advice. Personally, I waited until I was eighteen for my first one - it was a design I'd wanted for years and I think waiting helped me be sure that it was definitely what I wanted. I've got several friends who, now in their late twenties, have sold their cars or had to save up to have tattoos lasered off that they had at sixteen and seventeen as tastes change as you get older.

Listen to Sez after care is soo important, I've got three, none horsey but all personal to me and I think that's the most important thing. I was 16 and 17 when I go mine I'm now 30!!! and I still love them all, bit worried about the one on my tummy though, I'm in trouble if I ever grow up and decide to get pregnant!! (Tummy 1 is an angel with a devils tail off the alisha's attic cd cover if anyone's interested- what does that say about me?!)

x

newrider.com