Smee / Smirnoff - Coloured HW Gelding

Chantel_Santana

Apr 20, 2007
Smee / Smirnoff - Coloured HW Gelding

Smirnoff - name later changed to Smee - sold to a cattery 'Stow Park Road' Sturton by Stow / Martin Lincolnshire as a yearling. Big yearling probably now over 16hh, HW cob type, August born 2002, was passported.

Breeder would love to know how he is getting on.

Attachments

• RIMG0001.jpg
    RIMG0001.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 53
  • RIMG0006.jpg
    RIMG0006.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 41
  • RIMG0008.jpg
    RIMG0008.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 41
Re Smirnoff

I have joined specially to find out more as I have a coloured called Smirnoff when I brought him which I think is the horse you have seen posted jumping with my daughter. He matches the markings of the one you have pictured but at some point must have been repassported as there is only 1 previous owner on it. Would love to add more pieces to the jigsaw and to get in touch with the person who bred him.

Hi Carol,

I think I have your daughter on my friends list on facebook, **edit to change, I'll PM you Elaines number!** - she's in Oz at the minute, back in a week I believe but would be over the moon to hear from you.

I'm pretty sure it's him too the markings are identical on Suzi's photos. His first owner if it's Elaine should be in Lincolnshire but it is possible he could have been re-passported.

Elaine would love to get in touch / come see him :happy:

Tracing Equines found us both on facebook and got us in touch :eek:)

Kind regards,

Clare

Re Smirnoff

Hi Clare

Thanks for your reply
I will look forward to hearing from Elaine when she is back from Oz.
Did you get private message with phone number?
Carol

newrider.com