Smiles all round :)

Cremola Foam

Jan 11, 2005
Scotland
my first time back in the saddle in just over a week. Went out with a friend of mine and his young comtois mare, so Peds had to be brave and show her how to cross bridges and cope with scarey man hole covers! (He also showed her the correct way to spook at a bird coming out of a hedge! :rolleyes:)

He was nice and forward when in front (dragged his toes a bit when behind but my friends mare isn't very fast) we had a very speedy canter (first speedy canter in the new saddle and I felt very secure!) when we pulled up at the end of the track I got a little worried as I couldn't see or hear my friend! But they eventually came round the corner so all was ok!

Peds has been ridiculously cuddly since I came home yesterday! I think he missed me :) <3

A rather rubbish pic, but so you can see my friends mare. She's beautiful!

image.jpg

Just after our canter. I think Peds has his eyes shut as he is reliving our speedy dash in his head!

image.jpg

A lovely pic my friend took of me and Peds. I love this one :D it just sums up how I was feeling for the whole ride!

image.jpg

And a wee pic of the boy when I was having lunch :)

image.jpg

B got the pamper treatment today as well. He got a nice bath :) not his favorite thing in the world but he spent the whole time I was hosing him giving me kisses! Another boy who has missed me I think! (I think he's looking a bit on the lean side at the moment. You can't really tell from this photo but he's a smidge too boney for my liking, so going to get him a bag of calm and condition)

image.jpg

Great pics, thanks for sharing! It sounds as though your boys were as pleased to see you as you were them!

Awww that's lovely, thanks for sharing the pics and glad you had a blast, I love it when I get home from holidays and Belle is pleased to see me - such a nice feeling isn't it. :D

newrider.com