Snap some pictures today

We've had so much wind it blew over my fence unit and pulled the wires out of the battery. Otherwise known as "stuffed"
But the fence stayed up. :)

My new mounting block. It's got a storage thing in it, not sure what to put in that. But gloves would be good. I hunt for those as I haven't got a place to put them yet
@Jessey would this sort of thing be any good for you.
_20201023_164817.JPG

Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
My new mounting block. It's got a storage thing in it, not sure what to put in that. But gloves would be good. I hunt for those as I haven't got a place to put them yet
@Jessey would this sort of thing be any good for you.
View attachment 104362
Yes it would probably work but I really want something to put me at a height to almost just step on. I looked at the 3 step mounting block at the tack shop today, might keep an eye out for a second hand one cause I’d be mad if I paid £85 and it went missing while I’m out riding ?

IMG_20201028_065617.jpg

It wasn't raining for 5 minutes this morning and it was so nice! I've got a second feeder like this I'm getting from work, just need to get the post from somewhere too.

At last at last I managed to get a picture of Charlie playing! I never have my phone out at the right time.

His friend Tonto rarely rears but Charlie spends most of the time standing up. To begin with he could only do mini rears, bouncing on the spot really and front feet not lifting more than 6 inches or so. He has got this high now, after about 4 weeks, but he can't stand up tall or strike out yet. I think Tonto probably hopes he won't get that far!

IMG_0736.JPG

Sorry the pic is little, I wanted to insert a full image but it kept cutting it off.

My RI (a very cautious and risk aware person) is concerned about Charlie's vertical predilections but I am not inclined to worry about it as long as he only does it to Tonto...

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
At last at last I managed to get a picture of Charlie playing! I never have my phone out at the right time.

His friend Tonto rarely rears but Charlie spends most of the time standing up. To begin with he could only do mini rears, bouncing on the spot really and front feet not lifting more than 6 inches or so. He has got this high now, after about 4 weeks, but he can't stand up tall or strike out yet. I think Tonto probably hopes he won't get that far!

View attachment 104412

Sorry the pic is little, I wanted to insert a full image but it kept cutting it off.

My RI (a very cautious and risk aware person) is concerned about Charlie's vertical predilections but I am not inclined to worry about it as long as he only does it to Tonto...
Please don't let him talk to Hogan. He can't get that high in his rears, and I'd like to keep it that way! Can't deny charlie looks very impressive doing his though!

Cuteness in abundance.
Just lifted floss on the sofa, so she could have a cuddle with me. Had to make the fire up, when i turned round someone else had pinched my seat. That is an first them laying that close.
IMG_20201107_204432.jpg

The ponies have just started having a spoonful of feed in the mornings, as part of their winter routine. They eat in different sections of the barn to avoid squabbles. I caught this moment this morning with Grace and Shooting Star (so named by young relatives) having breakfast together.

Attachments

• 2E808134-B35A-413A-88EB-6929576F6977.jpeg
    2E808134-B35A-413A-88EB-6929576F6977.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 5
newrider.com