Snap some pictures today

I have a sheep pic!

Went to Chatsworth at the weekend to ride on a public bridleway. You have to pre-book parking now and when i rang to check about horseboxes they told me to park in the wrong car park - apparently the parking is more suitable for horseboxes where they put me, but as you can't actually ride out of the park to access the bridleway it was a teeny bit pointless. It resulted in me returning to the box to reload and drive to the other car park, but as we approached there was a small herd of lambs in the back, rustling Raf's hay. This is the last one making their escape. Little monkeys ?

The grass is really long, and since he has to come to the field with me, I have him go ahead and find the poo! Bit like the dogs that spot the mines in war zones.

Reactions: Trewsers
The grass is really long, and since he has to come to the field with me, I have him go ahead and find the poo! Bit like the dogs that spot the mines in war zones.
Ha ha. Yes he's can look like mini hills. Our grass got topped so it's not up to her knees now. Nice old stuff though.

Reactions: Huggy
Mine can lean until its low enough to hop over. If caught she walks to me and hops back.
Though it's windy today so I am giving her the benefit that she might not have done it - this time.

Ordered electric fence until, might be picking your brains off the set up fails me.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com