Snap some pictures today

I am trying to encourage the organic mower to walk round and eat some of it.
She naturally strip grazes by the looks of it. We are going to have to compromise. :)

Anyone who is familiar with a Bengal cat or an oriental cat will know what I mean with the compromise.

Taken on my wildlife camera last night, the first thing other than a fox or magpie that I've got on it!! Sorry for the not good quality pictures but I was very excited as I'm sure you can imagine ?103515103516

I took Brodie clear round jumping yesterday and did the 60-65 class. He was super, flew all the jumps. We just had one run out but completely my fault and we made it over the skinny that everyone else was having trouble with fine. I just needed to ride the whole round ? still working on my position but getting there slowly! Brodie had his happy face on so not too worried! 103544103545

Looks fun.
I have enough trouble remembering the cause that my position goes out of the window. The horse probably isn't thinking about their position on the approach, just clearing it like us?

I got to the yard just after 6 last night and it hadnt been raining long but ale was shivering. Lots more rain forecast so I gave him more hay and put a rug on. Never rug in winter at all and don't think I've ever rugged in August either 103693

I got to the yard just after 6 last night and it hadnt been raining long but ale was shivering. Lots more rain forecast so I gave him more hay and put a rug on. Never rug in winter at all and don't think I've ever rugged in August either View attachment 103693
The only time I’ve found Hank shivering was in persistent rain in summer, -17c sideways snow is fine though ? I am feeling a little bad that I didn’t even check to see if Jess was warm enough, though the rain had only been coming down for half an hour before I left at 7pm so I doubt she’d have been cold by then.

Reactions: MrA
newrider.com