So, are we all thrilled about Satuday?!!!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Yes! It is the EUROVISION song contest a SAturday! lol, hurrah! Cannot believe it is a year since OH and I watched it on our "new" telly in the caravan! hehehehehee.
This year, I'm doing a Quorn roast (to be sliced up on open t cakes with salad), jacket potatoes with fluffy mashed cheese and onion centres, cous cous side salad, Quorn mini eggs and spicy chilli prawns in bread crumbs! Hurrah!
Can't wait, just a bit miffed as I missed Englebert on the local radio station last night - boo hiss. Can't wait to see what he's going to be all about........
I know it is a bit sad, but it reminds me so much of my childhood and happy times - we used to make a night of it, used to get to stay up late and watch the voting and results! Nowadays I am jiggered by then and watch it from bed.........hahahahahahaa
Anybody else doing anything to celebrate? Or am I the only Euro geek?!

I'm going to be watching!!! It's a good giggle if nothing else!

Now just need to think of doing something scrummy for tea...

Last edited:
I can actually watch it now as previous plans have fallen through!
Although I have to say I hate our song, heard it far too much now it's annoying! :help:

I can actually watch it now as previous plans have fallen through!
Although I have to say I hate our song, heard it far too much now it's annoying! :help:

OOOh, I've not heard it - pants then?! Oh well.....

I hope the Maldavians have a good act again last year they had tri-cycles!lol

I haven't heard it either!

.... Am intrigued to see the Russian entry having heard a great description of them from my colleague!

newrider.com