Solution Gp/Jump saddle for sale

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
Brown Solution Gp/Jump saddle for sale. Really lovely condition.

Has knee and thigh blocks, but no shoulder pads underneath (can be purchased from Solution, or I have been using Sensation mega knee blocks)

I have Dorsal supplement pad if needed.

£600.

Last edited:
I'm clueless about tack but I need a saddle for both Cally and Zak and I keep seeing Solution saddles mentioned on various threads. The website is pretty thin on useful information. Can you tell me more about sizing and fit? Cally is very wide.

It's treeless, and no solid parts apart from the stirrup bars, so fits a variety of sizes well. My girl is medium wide but it would fit wider horses as well. I had a similar saddle (an Ansur) which I used on a very high withered TB ex racer, so they fit a variety of horses with the right padding. :)

This one is a size 4 (forgot to put that on the advert), I measured it as you would measure a treed saddle and I got it at just under 17 inch, it's very small and light compared to most treeless saddles though.

I'm on holiday at the moment. I've got a saddle fitter coming next Monday. I'll show her this advert and see what she thinks. I had a heather Moffat treeless with thyme and loved it.

The Solution Smart jump fitted my very wide cob a treat even with her big shoulder. She just didn't like the panels.
There is a review on my site before I sold it.
But it wasn't so comfortable non jumping position so I will look for a gp next time.

@KP nut I have a solution. I have one of the new smart native gp's on my wide cob. One of the older styles like the one no angel is selling would fit a wide horse well as it's panelless. I've included a pic of the underside of mine which does have panels (but tiny ones). Had the native not work out I would've had go have found this style solution which are apparently more versatile.

@newforest if you still want me to do a review of the smart native gp I think I've done enough for now to write one. Where can I find your website?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 19
Still for sale :)

This one does have panels/a gullet, I think you are thinking of the Ansur classic style that doesn't have panels/a gullet Ponylover :)

Well my saddle fitter was useless and would not discuss ANYTHING apart from the Wintecs she sells. So binning her and starting again. Grrr. I just don;t think I know enough to buy on-line so will have to pass. Good luck selling it. Looks lovely.

It is a lovely saddle :)

If you are interested in treeless a few companies offer fittings so you can try first, there's also lots of info on the web about them and fitting :)

Is this saddle still for sale No_Angel?

It's treeless, and no solid parts apart from the stirrup bars, so fits a variety of sizes well. My girl is medium wide but it would fit wider horses as well as what is the zcode gets answered and I had a similar saddle (an Ansur) which I used on a very high withered TB ex racer, so they fit a variety of horses with the right padding. :)

This one is a size 4 (forgot to put that on the advert), I measured it as you would measure a treed saddle and I got it at just under 17 inch, it's very small and light compared to most treeless saddles though.

Last edited:
Damn thanks though. You don't know of one similar for sale or (preferably) an ansur konklusion in petite junior do you? :D

Sorry I don't but will keep my eyes peeled. Is there n I thing on the unofficial solutions site on fb at present?

There's nothing on there. I have found a konklusion across the pond, which if I can't find anything in this country soon, I think we'll have to get that but just would've preferred something a bit cheaper (postage is crazy, saddle itself seems a decent price)

newrider.com