Starting horse lessons

What does everyone else think? I have ankle lace up shoes(boot material) with a small heel, but I feel like I'd like riding boots better. Plus, my shoes are a little too big, so I kinda feel like I'm wearing clown shoes, except everyone i ask seems to not notice, it's just me apparently, anyway, i'm glad it doesn't look like their clown shoes, but they're a little uncomfortable since there a little too big. So, I would like to try to get some riding boots and some gloves. I was looking online for some, but their too expensive, their all $100 and up! The rubber ones are a lot cheaper, but I'm afraid that rubber riding boots aren't going to be foot and leg fitting(like normal boots) and their going to be uncomfortable. So, what's everyone's opinion????
Thanks for everyone's support and actually listening , my parents don't get the horse dream of mine and think it's just a phase, so i'm glad at least my sister is involved and likes it like me(not completely into it like me though), and ya''ll .So, thanks.
~Coup~

newrider.com