Super proud of my pony

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
My boy is just such a little starbar

In my lesson tonight had a little breakthrough moment where I figured out how to get him to soften and go on bit much nicer and easier than usual, by being much better with my contact and hands and how I was asking.

My lovely boy responded so well, went around in walk and trot on really nice light soft contact, responding so well whenever he would get a bit heavy and I'd ask him to be lighter.

We started some shoulder in work (we have only tried once before like a month ago but we weren't quite ready) and he did some good steps of it. He is quite compact chap which my RI was saying makes it bit harder for them to do lateral work apparently than for a horse with a longer body.

Best boy, he really does try his best, and if asked properly will go so so well.

Aw thanks, love him so much. Bringing him XC schooling on Sunday as my birthday treat (which is the next day) :D really looking forward to that :)

Reactions: Trewsers
Thank you

He was a super boy today in jumping session did with a friend.

Had not jumped him since like Christmas until yesterday in my lesson as outdoor arena been bad and weather awful or dark when I can ride.

All our flatwork schooling has really paid off in our jumping I think. He is listening way better to legs and canter nicer rhythm I think too

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com