Teenage riding holidays

Gothika

Aug 20, 2005
None of my friends are going to PC camp this year, as its not gonna be all that good and we all feel a little old (16). I still want to take lacey somewhere though.

I don't want a treking holiday, more one that focuses on tuition & lessons for high unaff sort of level, and is prepared to put up with my rather naughty pony. Preffably with a competition at the end.

Does anyone know any directories or anywhere other than wellington (at £600 its too expensive lol!) in Berkshire area? Would be soo grateful.

None of my friends are going to PC camp this year, as its not gonna be all that good and we all feel a little old (16). I still want to take lacey somewhere though.

I don't want a treking holiday, more one that focuses on tuition & lessons for high unaff sort of level, and is prepared to put up with my rather naughty pony. Preffably with a competition at the end.

Does anyone know any directories or anywhere other than wellington (at £600 its too expensive lol!) in Berkshire area? Would be soo grateful.

Damn, was just about to say Wellington!! Do you live near enough to travel each day as then it would be £380 with a 20% discount as you own Lacey?? and 20% off the £590 if you stayed but brought your own?

Last edited:
Damn, was just about to say Wellington!! Do you live near enough to travel each day as then it would be £380 with a 20% discount as you own Lacey?? and 20% off the £590 if you stayed but brought your own?

That defeats the point :p It's not camp if you don't stay -laughs-

I've e-mailed two places I found, and also found a posh eventer guy who gives individual clinics which looks interesting. Did have a look at Cullinghood's webby, but doesn't say anything about bringing your own pony + they don't have much of a xc course tbh..

That defeats the point :p It's not camp if you don't stay -laughs-

I've e-mailed two places I found, and also found a posh eventer guy who gives individual clinics which looks interesting. Did have a look at Cullinghood's webby, but doesn't say anything about bringing your own pony + they don't have much of a xc course tbh..

Still, as you're brining your own you'd say about £120- i.e. £470ish- would that be better- much cheaper than even Cullinghood which I've been looking at for myself... (thank you Bozzy!):D

Cullinghood say you can bring your own and they have 2 XC courses one 2'3'' one up to 2'9'' but looks quite up to height in a few pics...

Last edited:
Ooh I didn't realise you got a discount..Might look into it afterall then!

When I went xc schooling at Cullinghood they didn't have a water complex or steps ect. Not sure if they've built more but as xc is like our fav discipline it needs a brilliant course :p

Thanks!

newrider.com