That was great!

Verne

Jul 22, 2003
Newcastle
Visit site
Hi all

just wanted to share my 4th lesson with you, it just gets better doesn't it?! Although I can't steer a horse to save my life, i am finding the trotting easier each time. Does anyone ever have bad knees ? cos last week my left knee was extremelt painful 2 days after riding
What does everyone think about having a different trainer for each lesson? I've had 4 lessons with 4 diff trainers & 4 diff horses. Maybe the horses & the trainers can only stand one lesson with me!:D :eek:

I have bad knees on occasions but mainly wen i go on long hacks although i think it may have summat to do wiv me pony tryin to run away from a scary dog or butterfly. lol. maybe u cud get a knee support i have problems wiv me wrists aswell an a support seems to do the trick

hi, it does get better doesnt it :D as for the different teacher and different horse for each lesson, well i spose it is to have a change but if your just starting to ride then mayb its better to have one trainer and one horse to get used to the basics!
iv found myself an instructor that i wish i could have for every lesson lol! he is so good at what he does! unfortunatly he is in ireland so cant teach me all the time :D
glad your having fun :D

amy :D

newrider.com