The face of chaos

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Get the text saying Robin not happy. Jumping about in his pen (he had hock injections and has to have a few days in a pen in field). He has rolled 5 times. Wondering if he was colicing. So when I get there all is calm. He was having a temper tantrum and had a captive audience.
787498ED-4BA0-42A5-9978-AB7E68DDF7A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MrC
I would very much prefer someone to give me a heads up rather than just leaving him, so all good there. I left him snoozing with his buddy on the other side of the fence. I suspect he will have gone up the field causing the meltdown. He had shut up when he couldnā€™t see anyone watching him (the road out of yard goes past the field so you can spy šŸ˜‚)

He is getting worse. Going to give up with the pen as he is doing more damage in there than in the field. I would love a straightforward horse please please.

Raf is lame so I yesterday I fetched him home (we're only across the road) and made a little pen in our new field so he could have some grass and a change of scenery. Bear in mind that the grass is still too new to stand a lot of wear and tear, which is why the horses are still on livery. Also we didn't leave him alone, I was ragwort searching nearby.

He ate for about 20 minutes then got bored and started flouncing about and thinking about testing the tape. He didn't look the least bit lame as he levitated around with his tail over his back, churning up all the lovely grass. Back to the stable boy.

I was explaining how Jess is behaving to my farrier as she was really crook when he shod her last week, I described her as behaving like a 2 year old on crack. Why canā€™t they just look after themselves?!

• Haha
Reactions: Bodshi
Brat child got his own way and so was all cheerful and chatty and able to eat his hay when he came in. He was so furious last night he was too busy complaining to eat.
CAAC67C4-A3A2-4581-8B07-A5992D8D8131.jpeg

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com