The foreman grill died

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I went home to see the girls at lunch time and do my horsey chores. Mr T asked me to dig out the Foreman grill in preparation for our evening meal (he's making chicken breast fillets - not literally - they came from the butchers!lol marinated in chilli and lemon) So, I digs it out and another screw dropped out the bottom! And, the lid went wonky so I think it is heading for the bin. NOt such a rash decision really, last time we used it - it didn't seem to cook properly, it was very uneven. So, time for the big grill scrapyard me thinks...........
Anyhoo, whats everybody eating tonight then? We're still having the chicken but pan-fried.

Not had much inspiration for cooking these past couple of days so tonight will be a WW ready meal for me. OH is working late tonight :( so he'll probably grab whatever he fancies on the way home.

RIP lil foreman grill .... i`d be lost with out mine lol !!!

Your tea sounds lush :smile:

We`ve had a quick fresh pasta dish with a creamy cheese and dill sauce and a sprinkliing of mozzerella on top ... yum

RIP GFG :frown:

We are having Chilli and rice but I might have it on a baked spud cause I love 'em!

I'm happy. Work is more or less dead today (not so good) but the sun is shining, horses are happy in their paddocks naked and I can smell freshly cut grass. Doesn't get much better than that!!

Oh and I've just opened a bottle of rose!

Enjoy your chicken Mrs T!

I've already had mine as I prefer to eat at lunchtime. I did king prawns and spinach in Chinese five spice. Big mistake, I HATE aniseed flavours and the five spice has fennel and star anise in it. I couldn't tolerate it so it got binned!

I then dry cooked turkey breast in Moroccan spices then popped a bit of water in to steam it. When the water had almost gone I stored in a couple spoons of natural yoghurt and serves it on a rocket salad. Nom nom

:bounce:

Do you recommend them then peeps? I'm sure I've seen them reduced somewhere lately. And, are they just a grill or can you use them for toasted ciabatta's etc?

You can toast in them too. I make a wicked ham cheese and mustard toastie!!

newrider.com