The hardest decision

just making her a huge dinner with apple and carrots and plenty for tomorrow morning. dreading it but vet agrees that she is done. her insurance won't cover it as she won't meet beva regulations but rather now than her fall in the field and have to be dragged out.

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy
I'm so sorry, I know it's the kindest thing for Sapphire, but so hard for you. I hope she enjoys her special tea ❤️

I'm so sorry, I know it's the kindest thing for Sapphire, but so hard for you. I hope she enjoys her special tea ❤️
ate it up left the gates open she can go back out to the good grass and have a last night free. Not quite sure how I will hold it together tomorrow especially the burial

execution day she is up the field eating, chopped kgs of carrots and apples enough to colic any sensible horse, made up some veteran vitality for her she can eat till she pops, me hanging in there just. this is the worst one ever, even Buddy. if it were him i would KNOW that he had the best of times here was at home happy and it was just time, with her, she wasn't that happy and i so wish someone else had bought her and maybe she would have done better. Vet told me last night doing the right thing and remember all the care you gave her when she was injured when a lot of owners wouldn't even have given her a chance.

Thinking of you today.
she has had 3 breakfasts, groomed her, she looks amazingly well, but she has been buckling on that knee, which is how she fell on the road, and what with OH going for chemo and me being the driver, i can no longer risk working with her as if she falls on me i am toast

I am very sorry for you. But you are surely doing the right thing, not just for her but for yourself and your family.

went like a lady, made a final gentle bow and left the stage.

url=https://postimg.cc/xJSVWrHz]
20240410-080745.jpg
[/url]

newrider.com