The Secret Santa pressies thread :D

I don't think my secret santa ;) wanted me to get in my gift :p
FB_IMG_1514182822193.jpg
But in I got to all of these, I suspect I have a rebel santa on my hands who ignored the budget!
FB_IMG_1514182827462.jpg but I'm very grateful she did because I have the best haul, sox's, gloves, ear warmer, scarf, treats, choccies, a rope halter :D
FB_IMG_1514182835085.jpg
I'm feeling spoiled :D

I wanted to tell last years (or was it the year before) secret santa, the woolley hat you made me, it is my go to hat every time, it's perfect and hank loves trying to get the tassle :D its the only woolly hat I'll wear around jess now (after last years whiplash incident) as it's not to thick.

I haven't got photos unfortunately, I was instructed to open mine early so I could give it to Annie before I left! We got a horse cake, she took it back to her loan home and shared it with her buddies!

image.jpeg Omg!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH SS!!!!!!!!!!!
I love everything:D:D:D
Mr T was also DELIGHTED:D:D
What a beautiful lovely thoughtful gift. And I'm sure the horses will appreciate them too:D
The pics don't do justice, they are FABULOUS !!!
And their name plates have a little line about them too:D
Whoever my ss santa is - you made my day:):D

I wanted to tell last years (or was it the year before) secret santa, the woolley hat you made me, it is my go to hat every time, it's perfect and hank loves trying to get the tassle :D its the only woolly hat I'll wear around jess now (after last years whiplash incident) as it's not to thick.

That was me! I'm so glad you like it :D

That's my emergency £10, the way my phone case is that bit is always hidden unless I'm taking a photo. I forget it's there but useful to have just in case
I have a gap, figured it must be for something or other.

newrider.com