Think I am going to go slightly mad

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Evie doing well but we had a bit of a scare this morning, but all well. My job is ok but the machine is rubbish and sending streaks everywhere:frown::giggle:. Art college want me to come back 'your work is so good we can blag it for you'....'really??????'

It is all quite mad, on top of that my old mum is ill again, and I have a sick hen:frown: 'oh gawd' Life is pretty mad atm but sure it will work out:smile:

Keep juggling them balls Tina :) it's all we can do!

Balls?..... I am a woman......or at least I was the last time I looked lol. but yes I am still juggling:smile:

Today was actually madder than yesterday:frown: It will all come right one way or another.

I can't really say what's been going on, I am getting superstious......Don't tell the devil and all that, if you have ever heard the fraze.

All in all everything is very good, I am doing much ducking and diving and I have a wealth of good people, old friends and new friends, on board. Sounds a bit mad, I know but for those that have faith, you will understand and I will tell the tail one day when its long over:smile:

All sounds mysterious and fun! Very best of luck with whatever you are up too - I just know you'll be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat :wink:

newrider.com