This might get boring but another good hack!!!

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
Brave ponio today :dance:

We are def meant to hack!!!

Out with a 20yr old Arab who I have a bit of a soft spot for :giggle: and walking along fine when an unexpected cow head appeared through a gate in a wall....cue both of us spinning round in the road (private off road so not dangerous) they face each other seem to communicate and decide its ok to believe us its safe to go forward. We carry on taking turns in front....turn round and come back..when we get to scary cows Scarlet takes the lead and with me pushing her on looks at them and carrys on confident....it helps she has a bit of a thing for the Arab think she was showing how brave and grown up she is :giggle:

anyway enough rambling I forgot my phone so still no pics!!! grrrr next time...maybe tomorrow :biggrin:

I can never get bored of threads about confident and happy hacking....makes me believe that riding Dolly hasnt just been a fluke and will continue!:frown: Have to confess that when we came across a runaway calf heading towards us I got off........she just ambled past and sighed heavily whilst she stood at the bank side to let me get back on.......:giggle:

lol at Dolly sighing. I think a runaway calf would have made me pop off too!

Daisy Scarlets neck is that short and she keeps her head down until something scary appears so it will be an over the ears sot :giggle:

Photographs photographs photographs. *sighs* When will you learn mrs!!:giggle: There's nothing like a boring hack. The absolute best kind imo. Here's to many more.:wink:

Photographs photographs photographs. *sighs* When will you learn mrs!!:giggle: There's nothing like a boring hack. The absolute best kind imo. Here's to many more.:wink:

I know I'm rubbish! if I go out tomorrow I'll get some...lets hope I'm not trying to take them when a cow pops up :giggle:

newrider.com