TOLGA saddles

LMS

Sep 14, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Has anyone ever used one?

They are a high end saddle from Brussels and come ready made or custom made in dressage style or close contact.

Now, over here they are very expensive, and I have to be honest, until 2 weeks ago, I'd never heard of them. (they are available in my area) They have a website but on my computer, it just bogs it down. Though I was able to see what they looked like & where they were from.

I doubt I'd be able to afford one but I was curious in finding out how they compared to the other well made & well known brands like Kieffer, Barnsby etc.

I've tried numerous times to get on their site & for some reason it just bogs down all my computers at work. And they are usually very good at uploading sites, we also have high speed internet.

I was hoping someone had actually ridden in one or heard about them.

A client of mine sells them, I just wanted to find out more about them instead of bugging her. (She's busy running her stable)

Thank you though :)

Has anyone ever used one?

They are a high end saddle from Brussels and come ready made or custom made in dressage style or close contact.

Now, over here they are very expensive, and I have to be honest, until 2 weeks ago, I'd never heard of them. (they are available in my area) They have a website but on my computer, it just bogs it down. Though I was able to see what they looked like & where they were from.

I doubt I'd be able to afford one but I was curious in finding out how they compared to the other well made & well known brands like Kieffer, Barnsby etc.

I have on - BEST saddle ever - had it 20years and my kids steal it to ride in

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com