Took Scarlet in the School again with bad pics lol

liz_scarlet

Jun 6, 2011
Roslin
Took Scarlet in the school again today, OH came with first time he has seen us riding :smile: he took some pics and videos but they are in my personal watch my bad habits and learn from pile!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 65
What a lovely looking little horse :) Oh i know what you mean, my OH's fed up of me asking him to video me just for me to analyze it for the rest of the night!

Sharon xx

Ive found that to, i always lean way to forward trotting! Didn't realize i was doing it till i seen the videos, so it does help! Although my next video will probably show me leaning forward again......:redface:

edited cause my spelling is almost as bad as my riding

I've only had a few lessons ever and only one on Scarlet, knew I needed work, hands, heels and seat...but now I cant believe how bad I am with my hands/arms :redface: no one mentioned it at old yard/when I hacked out with RI/YO on his horses :frown: Never mind, now I know what to work on first :smile:

my spelling is awful, I wouldn't have noticed :giggle:

She's a smashing looking mare! (and this from one who doesnt like mares) We all have habits that need correcting so I shouldnt worry about it too much

Aw she is sooooo pretty. I love the second pic - looks like shared focus lol

I think you're being really brave - first going into the school and second getting your OH to video coz then you get confronted with what's not good about your riding. I should know... I've seen plenty of shocking pics of my riding!!!

You look like your confidence is soaring now :biggrin: You go girl - yeehah!

She's gorgeous! I also have one of those picture & video bad habit files, filed somewhere under 'C' for 'Cr@p riding' in my case lol :D

You look great with her though, well done on your progress :)

You both look fine - important thing is to enjoy yourself. If we didn't have anything to work on, we'd all be training for the Olympic team, wouldn't we?

newrider.com