Totally bored & I-Want-To-Eat-Cake Friday thread

Roxy's Mum

Jul 21, 2009
Dorset
I am the only person in the office at the moment *yawn* all the guys are either in meetings or a meeting outbrief. Total snooze fest.

Am having a sluggish Friday afternoon, in mind for a BIG cup of coffee & some seriously sweet goodies. Luckily have no cash with which to raid the vending machine.

So what're the plans this weekend?

Tonight OH & I are going round OH's sisters & her partner's for dinner. Should be good, she's a good cook & I think they have some new board games they want to try out (you gotta love the child-like side of grown ups!)

Tomorrow I shall catch up on some sleep & hopefully ride Roxy before starting my last ever weekend shift at my second job :dance: (well aside from NYE but happy to work that for the extra cheddar).

Sunday the hay is finally being delivered at 12pm, OH would like to nip to a cheapy garden centre just up the road (I love garden centres!) and then will do a practice run along the actual route of our 5k. Yikes!

Thanks fajitas it's Friday is all I can day :dance:

burritto and a cake for lunch - I just said no to another cake for afternoon coffee. I feel like the side of a house as it is.

This afternoon is dragging and I'm experiencing the same food cravings! I forgot half my lunch today, mean't to bring tortilla wraps with quorn slices and greek yoghurt as the spread. Turns out I forgot the quorn so had an unappetising lunch of tortillas and greek yoghurt. Actually don't think the quorn adds that much to the equation but am now using it as an excuse for still being hungry.
Tonight online shopping for christmas presents. Tomorrow hairdressers in Aberdeen, Sunday riding and chillaxing!

It must be one of those days as I've had cravings for cake or biscuits too.

I daren't have the slightest sniff of anything like that as I'm not capable of 'a little of what you fancy'.

I've had Weightwatchers meal for lunch and have just polished off a tin of Baxters Carrot & Coriander soup. Haven't thought about dinner yet.

I have 1lb left to lose to reach my 1 stone lost mark despite going away and having the odd binge by eating sensibly and cutting back. I've never managed to sustain motivation for 2 months before.

I made my hubby a cake yesterday and it is now calling me. Would it be very bad to have some for breakfast...

newrider.com