Undergarb information (not men's!)

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
If you were to buy a padded tee shirt type bra would you go up a cup size? Reason I say is I remember a while ago I tried one and needed to go up a cup size - just not sure if that is right or if it was the particular brand? I am going to be ordering one on-line and hoped for some guidance!
Any thoughts girls? (They don't have them unpadded in this particular brand, but I do like the look of it and its not underwired either which is a rareity and a good one at that, I just hate wires!!):unsure:

Thats the thing, this ones from the Avon book, I can't stand the underwired ones (never have liked them, but they just seem to dig in?) but this one looks nice and comfy! Just don't want to order the wrong size - tho my lovely Avon lady says it will be ok to change.

Hehehe, chicken fillets ! lol, sister and me used to go clubbing in the late 80's before they'd invented proper padding thingies, and she used to shove a variety of stuff down her bra - sox, cotton wool, shoulder pads (you get the idea)....used to be really funny when she thought she'd lost one......hahahahahahaha.......

Hehehe, chicken fillets ! lol, sister and me used to go clubbing in the late 80's before they'd invented proper padding thingies, and she used to shove a variety of stuff down her bra - sox, cotton wool, shoulder pads (you get the idea)....used to be really funny when she thought she'd lost one......hahahahahahaha.......

my friends stopped wearing chicken fillets out clubbing when they both fell out onto the dance floor!!! :giggle:

newrider.com