Upgrade in process

How odd, I can't see ANY adverts!

This played three times. I actually thought Google itself was stopping that auto play thing.

If it was horse related that would be better. Clothing or rugs or feed.
My adverts.PicsArt_11-01-08.41.14.png

Yeah very odd I have none of that... both on my laptop and a Samsung tablet... obviously got very good ad blockers on them!

The adblocker I have says it's blocked 16 adverts off this site.
What's more interesting for me is it tells me it's saved 0.45mb.
But I can't log in off it as it says not recognised.

I've got an ad at the top that takes my whole phone screen up and loads at the bottom and them popping up in the middle of threads. I don't mind the odd one but this is ridiculous the amount I'm getting on one site. It certainly wasn't like it before.

I've got an ad at the top that takes my whole phone screen up and loads at the bottom and them popping up in the middle of threads. I don't mind the odd one but this is ridiculous the amount I'm getting on one site. It certainly wasn't like it before.
That's what I get on my phone too, where the ads take up the whole screen as you go by them. On my iPad it's significantly less intrusive, the ads are smaller banners only 1/10th of the screen so not so bothersome.

The adblocker I have says it's blocked 16 adverts off this site.
What's more interesting for me is it tells me it's saved 0.45mb.
But I can't log in off it as it says not recognised.
I think if you block cookies. It stops you logging into the site. It certainly use to with my settings.
There's an annoying big blue 'open' box, below my top advert. It makes you want to click it, thinking it's something to do with the forum. Its rather distracting. It needs dulling down a bit.
If I can work out how to get some screen shots on my phone I will try to post. Hope it might help Mike in his tickering.
Found out how to. This is on my phone. As you can see the ad takes up lost of screen so you have to straight away scroll down.

Screenshot_20181102-092539.pngScreenshot_20181102-093126.png

I would only have adverts that were related to the subject and less intrusive. Not how to remove eye bags to look younger- the cob doesn't have eye bags. :rolleyes:
All that will happen is we will just get an adblocker so nobody will be clicking on it.

Some tweaks made to adverts. Will keep adjusting for a bit. It's a tricky balance between earning some income to pay for the server against pissing everyone off with too many adverts. Probably can't win but we'll try for the best compromise.
Could the top one go away but keep the others? That would make phone browsing infinatly better :)

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
I echo @Jessey I don't mind some ads but the top one really is terribly intrusive on a phone and I've lost count now because of the size of it the times I've clicked it by mistake when the page is 1st loading.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com