Vet coming tomorrow

Hayz

Dec 23, 2005
Far Far away!!
Hi all I put a thread up a couple of weeks ago about my horses lameness and said I would update when vet been.............. his coming tommorow so vibes needed!! :)

will update when his been

xxx

Best of luck Hayz. Hope it all goes well and that it's nothing serious.Sending lots of good vibes your way

Thank you......... getting a bit worried now, I think his going to ask for her to be brought in. :(

I'm afraid I didn't see your other thread so I don't know the symptoms etc but hope it is all ok and that she won't have to go to horsepital

I remember your original thread - everything crossed for you :)

Remembered I said I'd let you know how much tests etc. on my boy cost, just got my bills back from my insurers:

Examine lame horse: £39.78
Nerve block horse Lat palmer LH + £35.17(thats one leg)
2 Ultrasound Scan both hind legs £84

Previous charges brought forward (can't find the original bill sorry!) but which included Examine lame horse, x-rays on both hinds and nerve blocks on both hinds £635.97 (but that included quite a lot of sedative as well :rolleyes: )

Hiya,

Hopefully will be covered on insurance...................... If not it will be an expensive month :p

Cant sleep so off to yard nice and early. No doubt she will still be asleep! lol :rolleyes:

Vet at 11am will update when back :)

xxx

newrider.com