Video Tribute to Max

Thats a pretty awful thing to do :(

Nice video - my fav clip is the one of you and him with his head stuck out the stable door :)

I can still see him from a distance, but am not allowed to go anywhere near him or to touch him. I'm allowed on the farm, as the trainer is not the YO, but can not touch the trainers horses, Max belonged to her, although I was the one who cared for him, bought him all his rugs, boots, etc.

It breaks my heart when i go over to the paddock next to him to bring a horse in, and he whinneys and trots over waiting for me to pet him. Of coursde when the trainer is not around I do, but lately she's stood there watching me, and if I even look at Max she goes on a rampage.

But I know have a new trainer at a different barn whom I adore, and has done more with me in 1 month, then my old trainer did in almost 2 years.

Forever Friends...

There is nothing worse than losing a horse that you have fallen in love with but doesn't belong to you. I was heart broken when I was younger and the horse I was besotted with - Tiffaney was taken away without telling me. I still miss her and have her name plaque from her stable door.

Looks like you had a really good relationship with him and the video is really lovely. Am sure one day you will have your own horse that no one can take away - I waited 10 years for my own horse and now she is all mine - I make all the decisions and don't have to ask for permission from anyone to ride her or go to an event. Even after 5 years the novelty of her still hasn't worn off and I have to ride her almost every day - true love! :)

newrider.com